As industries become more capital intensive and technically advanced, it is more important than
ever to ensure plant profitability with an organized, accountable maintenance program.
eam2go™ Free Edition is a 100% web-based, hosted asset management solution that
can be accessed via any standard Internet browser. With eam2go™, you have a completely
FREE solution to improve productivity, lower overall operating costs, and store valuable
maintenance information within your organization.
Modules and Features
- 100% web-based. No client installation required. Only a browser is required to access the system.
- Hosted. eam2go™ takes care of the application, database, security, backup and maintenance.
- Sort and filter. All modules comes with a list view in which you can search and filter simultaneously to narrow down your search.
- Hybrid form. Allows users to navigate between records with only 'one-click' with no lookup windows required.
- User-defined fields. Each form comes with a set of user defined fields.
- Parameters. Parameter driven to provide greater flexibility to meet various customer requirements.
- Single site, single user. Single site capability only and for one user.
- Password protection. User can only access eam2go™ with their user ID and password.
- Exception reporting. List downs exception and status summary of inventory, asset, work orders and tools information.
- Drill down. Allows users to drill down into the details from the exception summary
- WO type. Allows work orders to be categorized for analysis and reporting.
- Tasks. User defined list of tasks can be assigned to each work order to track completion status.
- Tools. Multiple tools can be assigned to each work order.
- Parts. Multiple parts can be recorded in each work order.
- Outside services. Allows tracking of outside services.
- Labor. Records employee productivity by recording start and end dates of each work order.
- Problem and resolution. Maintains a history of problems and resolutions so as to create a future 'knowledgebase' of maintenance information.
- Costs. Monitors part, miscellaneous items, labor and outside services costs.
- Reordering. Define the reorder level and the system will flag out items with quantities below the reorder level point.
- Multiple warehouse and ocations. Each part can be stored in multiple warehouse and location combination.
- Vendor part cross reference. Provide cross reference information to vendor part.
- Costing. Uses standard cost method.
- Inventory transactions. Allows inventory receipts, issues and transfers to, from and between warehouses and locations.
- Transaction history. Detail audit trail of all inventory movements such as issues, receipts and transfers.
- Serial tracking. Each tool can be serial tracked and have multiple serial numbers per tool.
- Toolroom. Multiple toolrooms and locations per tool.
- Transaction. Allows issues, receipts, transfers and returns of tools.
- Transaction history. Keep tracks of detail transaction history for audit trail.
- Parent-child relationship. Each asset can be belong to another parent asset.
- Warranty & service contract. Notifies users if there is any service contract and warranty active for the particular piece of asset.
- Specification. Attach unlimited number of parameter specifications with minimum, maximum and optimal values within each asset.
- Meter. Track meter readings with detail time stamped audit trail.
- Misc. Keeps record of other miscellaneous information such as last purchase price, estimated lifespan, downtime cost/hr, department and notes.